10 January 2011

Possible Changes...

School resumed today so students and teachers are getting back into the routine of being at school from around 7am to anywhere between 2-4pm. This frees up my day for more studying the Word and the Ewe language. It also provides time for me to be researching and making preparations for those who wish to come this summer.


Some possible changes may be in store that will affect current ministry efforts. I will still be able to minister in the same way, although it may be less frequently. Things are currently in the air but if changes do take place, I will post them here.

The Lord has opened the door for me to spend more time with fewer numbers of adults/children at a time. This is encouraging for me and I look forward to time spent with them.

Saturday may be the next day I will spend with some believers in a remote village called Kadɛvɛ. Pastor James has asked me to come and teach some Bible study methods there. Because so few read, I may also work on telling them stories and for sure Bible verses that they will memorize! That part is super exciting to me because who doesn't like stories? And what a good way to remember what God has done!!

Please pray for the ways ministry is/should play out. There are many people involved in one way or another and my prayer is that each would be sensitive to the Lord's leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment