03 January 2011

Pretty Please!

With a cherry on top! :)

Please would you pray for myself and those I am working with...

  • Pray for courage and strength in the midst of spiritual warfare. For the first time I myself have witnessed first-hand visible spiritual warfare. This only makes me even more aware of what is not visible. We already know that Christ has the ultimate victory and the victory that overcomes here and now is our faith in Christ! So we don't need to pray for victory because we know it is ours. But we do need to pray for continued strength and encouragement during the battle!
  • Pray for local church leaders. There are some who are wanting to be faithful but the things of this world such as status, etc. beckon them. Pray that the will be able to remain faithful, setting all else aside for our King's glory and purpose.
  • Pray for Pastor James as he oversees four churches. In addition to pastoring he is working every day on his farm, building add-on's to the school, and providing for his family of seven. He came down with Malaria on New Year's Day and is currently taking medicine. Pray for strength and encouragement on his part as well. He certainly is faithful and has been a true encouragement to me!

Thank you so much for praying!! I know I super-duper need it and so does everyone here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment