09 March 2012

The time has come...

well, actually I have four more days. Monday is the day that three of us fly out for Ghana.

As this is my "moving date" I have packed up and picked up, ready to move my life to Ghana.
This evening my mom and dad and I finished packing ten footlockers (totaling over a quarter of a ton in weight) and loading them into my mom's minivan. (Minivans are so amazingly versatile in case you didn't know!)

The last two weeks have been filled with everything from goat trainings to cleaning to visiting people, meetings, phone calls, ordering insurance, closing bank accounts, doing fundraisers, planning, trying to make "last" phone calls and communications and choosing what is MOST important and necessary to take to Ghana.

And I am tired! I have been this way for two weeks, super tired. But I cannot sleep and when I do it's not for long! I am excited about what's in store for this ministry for sure but mostly for the hearts that are involved in leadership! In the next two weeks I will see the worlds of both Ghanaians and Americans who have a heart for the Ghanaians to know Jesus, collide!

When I think about what's in store I just see a blank document- an empty sheet of paper...and I'm waiting with eager anticipation for the Lord to fill it.

And when He does I'll make sure I get on here and describe to you guys what it looks like!

Sleep time...zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment