14 November 2010

...

Near tears with frustration but rather than a vent session I'll list the INCREDIBLE things God has done today...

  1. Allowed the opportunity for me to share about His work in Ghana with a church in South Texas through which many have decided to support and partner in ministry. During advent season the children will be collecting money for items to put together school kits for children in a newly established school in the Volta Region.
  2. The pastor asked me to stand with him and greet members of the congregation on their way out and the encouragement I received from the small amount of time I was there is just beyond words! I will remember their words and offering of prayers when I find myself in Ghana asking God, "What is going on?" :)
  3. Got to have lunch with a vibrant young woman who has the desire to travel to Ghana.
  4. Today the Lord provided all the money needed to ship donated materials.
  5. I've been able to spend the last few days with Daddy packing up materials. I've really enjoyed my time with him these last few weeks!
  6. Got to hang out with two beautiful young women for a couple of hours chatting about life and just being present. Fun stuff! It's nice to be able to be laid back and real.
  7. God works everything out for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose...

Still near tears... :/

God is faithful. This one thing I know. :) Prayers are much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment