22 May 2011

He's Always Been Faithful to Me!

Morning by morning I wake up to find the power and comfort of God's hand in mine. Season by season I watch Him amazed, in awe of the mystery of His perfect ways. All I have need of, His hand will provide. He's always been faithful to me! I can't remember a trial or a pain He did not recycle to bring me gain. I can't remember one single regret in serving God only and trusting His hand. All I have need of His hand will provide. He's always been faithful to me.

This is my anthem! This is my song...the theme of the stories I've heard for so long: God has been faithful. He will be again. His loving compassion, it knows no end. All I have need of His hand will provide. He's ALWAYS been faithful to me!

Yes, these are song lyrics. No I didn't write them but they have been on my heart because they are a testament of my own life!

Its true, I have no regrets in serving God only. (Regrets only come into play when I begin to serve someone other than Him.) And when I count the cost I always come out ahead!

He HAS always been faithful to me...always. No one else has done that. Only Him. :) More proof that the Gift is not like the trespass!

(Oh and the song is by Sarah Groves and is the title of this entry for anyone interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment